[VStudio Mac OS X] old problems

Giacomo Vernoni giacomo at way-out.it
Wed Nov 28 03:05:01 CST 2007

Dear Ruslan,

please try the MENU: File > Dump Database > XML

IMPORTANT: not the contextual menu (right click), the command from
the menu bar.

Nothing happens. No dialog. No file to check. Just a nice spinning ball.
DB is a test DB with one table, one field, one record: DB is local,
DB is fine, DB is simple.
If you right click (Create dump > XML) on the DB name, it works. From
the menu, it doesn't.
This bug is present in 3.4 and in all the 3.5 betas.

Please check. I'll report on Mantis.

Giacomo