Windows Standalone on RunRev

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Nov 23 13:01:21 CST 2007

On 23/11/07 8:54 PM, "Dave" <dave at looktowindward.com> wrote:

>>> It's not the Physical Hardware I am talking about (I can run all
>>> sorts of Operating System on Mac Hardware), it's the Operating
>>> system, so, again:
>>>

>>> Using RunRev/Valentina, why is it necessary to have to build a
>>> standalone on the platform it is targeted (e.g. Operating System)
>>> for?
>>>
>>> e.g. I want to be able to build a Mac and Windows version on the Mac
>>> Operating System,
>>> I can do this with another RunRev add-on, why not with Valentina?
>>
>> Dave, read carefully my text above.
>>
>> I have write YOU CAN.
>
> So, if I follow the above, In RunRev, I can Select a Mac and Windows
> Standalone from the Standalone Settings Window. Then select "Save as
> Standalone Application" and it will build two useable executables,
> one for Mac and one for Windows?

Ak, sorry. This is Revolution.

So problem is that V4RV MAC do not installs into
    Home/MyDocuments/Revolution/Externals

The windows versions of Valentina2 and dbvalentina2
So you cannot COMPILE from REV the windows app on default.

-------
But you can try self copy them from windows there,
And add one line for each into txt files in that folders to register them.

Then it should work.