Windows Standalone on RunRev

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Fri Nov 23 09:56:08 CST 2007

On 23 Nov 2007, at 14:34, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> Ok, let me correct myself.
>
> You can generally speaking make Windows app working on MAC.
> But not visa versa.
>
> And ... To make win app on MAC you need
>   * download V4REV WIN archive.
>   * install it on Windows or Parallels.
>   * compile win app in Rev
>   * follow instructions on that wiki page about windows deployment.
>         in particular you need copy all items
>         from VComponents_win folder into your app.exe folder.

It's not the Physical Hardware I am talking about (I can run all
sorts of Operating System on Mac Hardware), it's the Operating
system, so, again:

Using RunRev/Valentina, why is it necessary to have to build a
standalone on the platform it is targeted (e.g. Operating System) for?

e.g. I want to be able to build a Mac and Windows version on the Mac
Operating System,
I can do this with another RunRev add-on, why not with Valentina?

Thanks a lot,
All the Best
Dave