Windows Standalone on RunRev

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Nov 23 08:34:39 CST 2007

On 23/11/07 4:11 PM, "Dave" <dave at looktowindward.com> wrote:

Hi Dave,

> Using RunRev/Valentina, why is it necessary to have to build a
> standalone on the platform it is targeted for?

> e.g. I want to be able to build a Mac and Windows version on the Mac,
> I can do this with another RunRev add-on, why not with Valentina?

Ok, let me correct myself.

You can generally speaking make Windows app working on MAC.
But not visa versa.

And ... To make win app on MAC you need
  * download V4REV WIN archive.
  * install it on Windows or Parallels.
  * compile win app in Rev
  * follow instructions on that wiki page about windows deployment.
        in particular you need copy all items
        from VComponents_win folder into your app.exe folder.