Valentina_Init Function????

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Fri Nov 23 05:54:34 CST 2007

Hi,

What values do I specify so that Valentina uses it's default value
when I Initialize/Register it?

All I could find was this:

Valentina_Init( inCacheSize, [inMacSN = ""] , [inWinSN = ""] )
inCacheSize is the memory allocated to the Valentina cache. A simple
default is shown in the example in bytes, but you can modify this in
order to maximize Valentina performance. It is good idea not to
allocate more than half of the memory available on a system.

I haven't called the Valentina_Init function yet in my code, but
right now I have a working system and I have to get a demo ready for
Monday and I still have a UI to write. So I just want to register
Valentina and NOT change the Cache Size, how do I do this?

Thanks  a lot

All the Best

Dave