Windows Problem with RunRev/Valentina

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Tue Nov 20 12:52:27 CST 2007

Hi,

Thanks for your help, I think it's working now. The problem was that
the primary key was getting duplicated, this was because in my Test
Application I use the millisecond count to to simulate the real key.
This was ok under SQLite since it took >1 MS between Insert
operations, however Valentina is so much faster that I have to append
a Random number to the end of it to make it unique!

Oh last thing, is there a tool I can use to Browse the database in
order to make sure it has been generated ok?

As long as the tests go ok tonight, I think my boss will buy a
license later.

All the Best
Dave