Windows Problem with RunRev/Valentina

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Nov 20 12:14:47 CST 2007

On 20/11/07 7:39 PM, "Dave" <dave at looktowindward.com> wrote:

Hi Dave,

> How can I tell the version number? It's the version I downloaded this
> morning from your web site.
>
> The Code:
>
> put "Valentina" into myDatabaseType
>
> Works ok on one Mac, but not another and when I look in the RunRev
> Database list I see "Valentina" not "Valentina2"

Must be Valentina2   No doubts here.

Just REVOLUTION itself include very old (4-5 years old)
version of Valentina v1.

Dave, have you note, that you must
    a) run installer
    b) run installer stack after this to finish installation
?

I.e. Must be TWO steps to install correctly V4REV.

And after this, on MacOS X at path
    HOME/Documents/My Revolution Enterprise/ Externals/ Database Drivers/
Database Drivers.txt

You can see
    Valentina2,dbvalentina2

> However I changed it to "Valentina2" and it now works on both Mac's,
> however when I run it on Windows, I now get past the revOpenDatabase
> () call, but I get the following error while inserting records:
>
> rebDBExecute. PrimaryKey constraint violation occured, table name =
> MusicBaseB constraint name = PK_MusicBaseB_GenXUniqueID
>
> This works fine on the Mac and using SQLIte.
>
> I could send you the RunRev test app if that would help?

Yes please send your stack to Kirills email.