[V4RB] Open Delay

Schiller, Carsten c.schiller at peptidomics.com
Fri Nov 16 04:19:07 CST 2007

Hi Thorsten!

> From: Thorsten Hohage [mailto:thohage at objectmanufactur.com]

> Are you talking about VServer or "integrated" in a local app?
> For VServer I use a smal app doing nothing more then
> connecting to the server and doing some selects and then
> finish. This app is in the startup items. Now even first
> connection is speedy.

I'm talking about local DBs (for local people, sorry:), stored on the
harddisk. We are abusing Valentina for storing processed data in a way like
documents.

> Btw. my Databases folder together is about 1 GB, what do you
> mean with large *scnr*

Yes, I should have written 'rather' large. Of course our DBs can become
many, many GBs, depending on the amount of data our users desire to store
[add Tim Taylor Grunt here].

Cheerio, Carsten, watching to much TV