[V4RB] Open Delay

Schiller, Carsten c.schiller at peptidomics.com
Fri Nov 16 01:51:38 CST 2007

Hi Ruslan, hi All!

I found this thread in the archives and since our App using large VDBs is
now more and more used on Windows this becomes a problem for me, too. Did
you make any effort on this item, or can I do something to prevent this
(slightly annoying)open delay on opening > 200 MB DBs?

Cheerio, Carsten

PS: Is it ok to share the V4RB_Carbon.rbx Plugin for the RB Windows IDE? The
'Win Host' Version doesn't work with my PPC Compilations.

http://leafe.com/archives/showFullThd/305475#10