Getting LIKE %you%

Chuck Pelto cbpelto at pcisys.net
Fri May 25 11:14:11 CDT 2007

On May 25, 2007, at 9:45 AM, Sims, John (CDC/CCHP/NCBDDD) (CTR) wrote:

>> I've been through every Valentina 2 document I have,
>> Reference, Database Kernel, SQL and I cannot find any mention
>> of an error code #460037.
>>
>> Where can I find out what this arcane code means so I can try
>> to FIX the problem? Where is the necessary documentation?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Chuck
>>
> There used to be an XML file that was installed with Valentina.  I
> can't
> remember the name of it but it contained all of the Valentina errors.
> I'm not sure if this is still the case or not.

If it IS the 'case', it's a very poorly done one.

I FOUND the alleged xml files; buried in a corner of the User
Library. However, when I try to access them I get THIS....

XML Parsing Error: not well-formed
Location: file:///Users/cbpelto/Library/CFMSupport/VComponents/
vresources/English/sql_errors.xml
Line Number 2, Column 6:<?xml:stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="xsl/
visualization2.xsl"?>
-----^

This is NOT a good way to do 'business'. Some might think it clever,
but it doesn't seem to work very well.

How about a nice PDF document? Eh?

Regards,

Chuck