vserver problem

Robert Nichols robert at formworkdesign.com
Sun May 20 15:45:09 CDT 2007

Still wrestling with this problem. Can't select records using object
pointer field as criteria. The select effort works within Valentina
Studio. I am now using version 3 of Studio and Server.

One possible clue: Within my table, I have 4 object pointer fields.
The table has 215 records. According to Studio, the "size" of 3 of
the pointer fields is 16.84 kb. The size of the 4th field, is 9052.
The field of size 9052 is the one against which I am unable to select
records.

I'm thinking of deleting then recreating the field. I can find a way
to preserve the data.

Does the size discrepancy indicate anything?