can't select records with object ptr field

Bart Pietercil bart.pietercil at gmail.com
Mon May 14 01:04:14 CDT 2007

Hi Robert,

I have had to change my tablename "users" to something else.
I am using 3.0 (2.5.9 did not have this problem).

However I don't think it is a "problem" but part of the new feature
set, I suppose user is used in the sys tables.

When you look in the SQL keywords in the WIKI you see that user and
users are reserved words.

Conclusion: change in your db the use of word "user(s)"

hth

Bart Pietercil