can't select records with object ptr field

Robert Nichols robert at formworkdesign.com
Sun May 13 22:26:05 CDT 2007

I have a table with an object ptr field named "user".

I can't successfully select any records from the table using the
value of field "user" as a criterion. No matter how simple the query.
All other object ptr fields in the table can be selected no problem.
I have reindexed field.

Interesting: when I try to diagnose the field, I get a failure:

   23:19:49: line 1:28: unexpected token: user
   23:19:49: Kernel error: 0x71000
   23:19:49: line 1:28: unexpected token: user

All other fields in the table diagnose fine.

Did not have this problem with 2.5.6.

val server 2.5.10, v4rb 2.5.10
Mac OSX
rb 5.5

_____

robert nichols

formwork design llc | 114 3rd st ne | charlottesville, va 22902 |
www.formworkdesign.com