Keep on "destroying"

Thorsten Hohage thohage at objectmanufactur.com
Wed May 9 15:32:14 CDT 2007

Hi Bart,

after Ruslan not answering after 5 Minutes, I try to write my thoughts

On 2007-05-09, at 22:02, Bart Pietercil wrote:

> I keep getting this message for a database I want to open in the
> server. The file opens fine as a localfile

while I'm not a long term Valentina developer, too, have you tried
the "common" things

* running diagnose on the database if opened locally?

* clone the database and run a diagnose on the clone

* export the db to xml, create a new db, import it

* export the db to structure and data, check the exported file if you
see something strange inside, re-import them

Check after every of these steps, if the new db is working like
expected, then you don't need to do the next step, of course.

> I have tried everything I could think of for the past 12 hours and
> need some help quickly (as in by tomorrow I need it to work for demo)

I hope the above list didn't include all the given steps above,
because otherwise I don't know what do next, too.

regards

Thorsten Hohage
--
objectmanufactur.com - Hamburg,Germany