[2292] V4MD v2.5.10

Sylvain Perque sylvain.perque at ac-reims.fr
Wed May 9 05:12:09 CDT 2007

Hi Ruslan, Kirill,

With V4MD v2.5.10, when you sort by a text field (after having deleted then
add a new field), it works correctly.
But when you don't sort the new field, it take the place of the field you
have just deleted. (I don't realy care of that it is only a "stange"
obseration).
And when you sort by DateTime, it seems not to work. Perhaps my code is not
good, because I used a v2.0.3 and things have changed for DateTime since
this old version. I have no time to see what have changed today and to
correct my code, but I will try to do it tomorow.

Best regards
Sylvain

" Merci de prendre en consideration votre responsabilite environnementale avant
d'imprimer cet email "