Like operator

Bart Pietercil bart.pietercil at gmail.com
Tue May 8 11:13:24 CDT 2007

Hi Ruslan,

that's pretty much what I suspected.
I suppose this is the same for RegEx search
However may I recommend that the WIKI page where the like operator is
explained be updated with this information.

Can I then also conclude the inverse?
Is it then better not to index the field if I will only search it %
like%, or does it not mather (besides the space on the server)

Now go back to work and get me that .10 ready :-)

Bart