Will Valentina work with REALbasic 2007 r2 STANDARD Edition?

Barry G. Sumpter BarrySum at BigPond.Net.AU
Mon May 7 19:48:00 CDT 2007

"The thing we're most missing ...."
Yes, well written.  Thank you.

"I don't really see the need for such a specific support base..."
You really don't need too.
Of course you could insert your own specific support base topics instead and
see how it reads.

"... flooded with problems ..."
Not sure what your definition of "flooded" would be.
Over the last 3 to 5 days I've had about a 100 emails.  ( could be
exaggerating to make my point )
Very few of which pertained to my interests.

"the most important part of your valentina plan is having Ruslan available"
Having Ruslan available is comforting.
Knowing that engineer is taking the time to support his product.
I'd prefer he focus on the product and let others manage support admin.
It's my opinion that he's stretching his time very thin.
Which is reflected, again in my opinion, in the short support replys.
Truly, I'd find it impossible to support so many versions and platforms.

"the support is first rate"
I'm finding that support from other users with
  "I've been there, done that, and here is what happened, and here is what I
did" responses
  Are far better than did you read this replys without a hyperlink
   and can't get the search function to return on key words.

Upon reflection, my goal was to see how quickly I could come up to speed
with Valentina,
after seeing how quickly I could come up to speed with REALbasic.

In context my opinion of "Valentina support being hard to follow" would have
been based
Upon my need for a Step-by-step How-to-get-started-guide to Valentina.
Then compounded with the need to store and query LIKE special characters of
\ and '.

Any way, if it all works out I'll be purchasing REALbasic and Valentina
soon.

All the best.