Will Valentina work with REALbasic 2007 r2 STANDARD Edition?

Barry G. Sumpter BarrySum at BigPond.Net.AU
Mon May 7 16:08:11 CDT 2007

Ruslan,

Could you please either post a snapshot or include one in your instructions
of the disabled menu items.
Along with a snapshot of the about screen in your REALbasic IDE.
That way we would be sure what the disabled menu is supposed to look like.
And what version of REALbasic IDE you are writing about.
And that you are actually writing about something you yourself have tested.

It's NOT confirmed in the instructions that DisableRBDB has no extension.
It's NOT confirmed in the instructions that DisableRBDB has no content.
You need the confirmations because the menu items are still there and
enabled.
Which has been confirmed by the user on the REALbasic community forum
And another user thru this group email.
And myself.

As I currently understand there are three versions of REALbasic 2007 r2.
Standard, Professional, and Trial.
All three could react differently to the DisableRBDB instructions.
Any previous version of REALbasic could react differently as well.

For me I'd like to know that Valentina will work with the Standard Edition.
Its reported that the REAL SQL Database will run in the Standard Edition.
I'm also trying to confirm that I can access MSAccess thru ADODB connection
thru the Standard Edition.

I'd still prefer this support in a proper community forum format.

Thanks and all the best to everyone.