Will Valentina work with REALbasic 2007 r2 STANDARD Edition?

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan at paradigmasoft.com
Mon May 7 08:31:20 CDT 2007

On 7/5/07 2:54 PM, "Barry G. Sumpter" <BarrySum at BigPond.Net.AU> wrote:

Hi Barry,

> This is what I have found as well.
>
> This is certainly NOT what the documentation reflects.

Why?

That WIKI page says:

* create a file with the name ³DisableRBDB²

    Its clear IMHO that NAME of file is ³DisableRBDB² without any extension.
    No ?

* TIP about fast check if it is disabled is good.
    I am adding it to that page right now.

    although another natural way -- you get stopping RB dialog
        about PRO features. So you see it works...

http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:documen
tation:v4rb:manual:installation:installation