Will Valentina work with REALbasic 2007 r2 STANDARD Edition?

Bart Pietercil bart.pietercil at gmail.com
Mon May 7 04:41:13 CDT 2007

On 7-mei-07, at 11:19, Barry G. Sumpter wrote:

> <http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?
> id=paradigma:public:en:docume
> ntation:v4rb:manual:installation:installation>
>
> Too much muckin about trying to get my point across.
>
> Finally got it to work - 120 chrs win an embedded space somewhere -
> jeez!
>
> -----
> Who can follow this?
> It needs a step by step pdf with snapshots.  Or a video.

Obviously any of us could. And I don't know about you but my Russian
really s*cks. Oh wait , you did use the english pages. Maybe we
should translate the wiki to Australian ;-)

Maybe we could be off assistance if you explained what you are trying
to do on what platform using which version of RB (is it ?) and which
version of Valentina.

hth,

Bart