Will Valentina work with REALbasic 2007 r2 STANDARD Edition?

Thorsten Hohage thohage at objectmanufactur.com
Mon May 7 03:57:29 CDT 2007

Hi,

this is the reason why everyone should use <(place your link here)>
instead of (my plain link), but I must admit, that I on myself forgot
it 50% of my links

<http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?
id=paradigma:public:en:documentation:v4rb:manual:installation:installati
on>

On 07.05.2007, at 10:52, Bart Pietercil wrote:

> On 7-mei-07, at 10:46, Barry G. Sumpter wrote:
>
>> Nope
>>
>> http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?
>> id=paradigma:public:en:documen
>
> For me neither but maybe you could notice the second line (where
> you're mail client did a line wrap?), which gives:
>
> http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?
> id=paradigma:public:en:documentation:v4rb:manual:installation:installa
> tion
>
> This link works perfectly in my mail application, however maybe you
> need to pay attention explicitly to the line wrap?
>

>> doesn't work for me

regards

Thorsten Hohage
--