Clarification on upgrades

Bill Mounce BillMounce at Comcast.net
Tue May 1 21:02:55 CDT 2007

I need a clarification. I have a license to use Valentina on Mac and
Windows apps. These are stand-alone apps and not server based. Do I
need to buy a new license to run 2.5.10? Will I need to renew the
license every year as long as I use 2.5.10?

Ruslan has always been very generous on upgrade fees, and very good
on providing fixes. I have no trouble moving to a different payment
system for 3.0. And I will buy a yearly license to keep using 3.0.

However, shouldn't 2.5.10, because it is a bug fix with no new
features, be released in the same way as 2.5? Is it?

Thanks.

Bill