Status #2267 & #2268

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Mar 31 04:01:46 CDT 2007

On 30/3/07 8:44 PM, "Joakim Schramm" <joakim at astrocalc.com> wrote:

Hi Joakim,

>> Sorry, you need wait
>>
> How long? It would be nice at least to know if you could reproduce the
> problem with my test project?

We have setup already profilers on two Windows computers,
And preparing things to be able profile.

I dream today work on profiling of Beatrix MAC project,
And tomorrow on your VCOM project...

---
BUT, Joakim, I very afraid that it is nature of Windows.

And the only way for you is improve somehow query to reduce the number of
found records.

* FindEndsWith()  this method MUST iterate each record of column.

    but it is possbile do

    set1 = f1.FindValue( v1 )
    set2 = f2.FindEndsWith( v2, set1 )      less records to iterate

This is analog of

    "f1 = v1" AND "f2 ends with v2"