Newbie

Tony tony at credit-scoring.co.uk
Fri Mar 30 07:07:57 CDT 2007

Hi

Many thanks for your reply, Ruslan !
Are there any examples written by delphi developers out there?

I have downloaded and installed VCOM. What do I do now?
What are the vbp, vbw, frm, frx file extentions and how can run them?

Also, if we want to integrate and use your COM object in our software, what
will be the resttictions on the licencing issue?
Does the enduser also have to have a licence, or is purchasing the COM
licence all that is required?

Regards,
Tony.