My favorite bugs...

Steve Albin steve at steve-albin.com
Sat Mar 24 13:53:18 CDT 2007

On Saturday, March 24, 2007 sunshine at public.kherson.ua (Ruslan Zasukhin) wrote:

>You can add into Mantis STEPS you do in "Additional notes".
>Please describe this steps using V4RB example!

I will do this.  But there is not much to say.   I build the example app, put it in the same folder with the VComponents and then run it.  Just as I did with my V4RB 2.5.4 app that would run.

>> I'm sorry to say, but I still have not been able to release a stable version
>> of my Windows app using any version of Valentina 2.
>
>Using RB + V4RB, building WIN APP on MAC?
>
>And what problems you have?
>Are they reported into Mantis?

Yes, I've reported to Mantis everything except this latest.  In the last report I made, the error I was getting was not reliably giving me an exception so I really couldn't be sure what the problem was.  I thought 2.5.8 fixed a problem with exception reporting, so I was hoping to make progress there, but now....  it won't even run! :-)

Steve

--
Steve Albin - Montclair, NJ
http://www.jazzdiscography.com/