Locking a whole Database on Server

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Thu Mar 22 05:55:55 CDT 2007

Hi,

Is it possible to lock access to a whole database from Embedded
Server? I just want to allow first client to connect, if some
maintenance has to be performed lock access to all other clients
until the maintenance is done. I have seen that a lot of time in 4D.
I just need to be able to send a given error to all the other clients
trying to connect so they can wait until the lock is released. I can
then display a 'Maintenance on the way, please wait' dialog. Is it
possible with Valentina Embedded Server?

Stan