[ANN] Vinstaller 2.0

Carsten Friehe rblists at online.de
Sat Mar 24 06:10:52 CDT 2007

Hi!

>VInstaller is a helper utility to simplify the creation of Mach-O
>applications for Mac OS X that use Valentina 2.5 or later. When
>you create a Mach-O application with REALbasic, you need to insert
>the vcomponents libraries into the application package after the
>build is complete. VInstaller makes this a one step process.

Does anyone uses this great application?
Here it is not working. I always get an error: "Error: Unable to install
VComponents in "Mieze.app". (Error code =127)".
The Install_Vcomponents script from Ruslan is working fine.

Can someone help me?
I am using a German Mac OS X 10.4.9.

Best Regards,
Carsten