[DISCUSS] Missing basic features ? ROADMAP

Joakim Schramm joakim at astrocalc.com
Wed Mar 21 13:06:08 CDT 2007

Hi,

I tried this; Open the db in Vstudio and reindex, close. Create new setup
with reindexed db. Intall fresh with db. First search, same problem, lot of
disc activity (probably indexing) before result is returned. Furter searches
instantly also after restart of app, so it seem this is only on very first
search of db. I don't understand "why" it need to index if I already have
done so?

Joakim