[DISCUSS] Missing basic features ? ROADMAP

Joakim Schramm joakim at astrocalc.com
Wed Mar 21 12:15:37 CDT 2007

> Sounds like was executed INDEXING the first time.
> Second time index just is used.

And how is that, why is it indexing? I think the indexes are built ones as
the DB is created and populated or?

> You can use Warning.log feature to profile SQL queries of Valentina

I am not sure I understand, I use API Way, not SQL, like fld.FindValue

Stange thing is this seem to start happen some versions ago of Valentina, db
is same as created by 2.3.x I think and then auto converted to 2.4 - not
sure of the versions figures here though.

I just wonder if there is any way I can avoid this indexing taking place,
probably it's just on very first use of db (must check this) only. This db
has about 21MB data and an index of 18MB.

Regards,
Joakim