[DISCUSS] Missing basic features ? ROADMAP

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Mar 21 08:13:27 CDT 2007

On 21/3/07 3:07 PM, "Bart Pietercil" <bart.pietercil at gmail.com> wrote:

> I would very much like to endorse this request.
> The time gained when learning and wrestling with Valentina would be
> tremendous.
>
> In the short (but intensive) time I've been working with Valentina, I
> think I've learned a few tricks to could be shared on such a website.
> Probably they (the tricks & comments) would already have been there,
> and I wouldn't have lost as much time as I did now.
>
> So yes please make the Wiki a community effort, I think everybody
> would gain by it.

We have many months a PUBLIC section in the WIKI,

http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:discussion:discus
sion

So far nobody have contribute there.

------
PHP and mySQL doc pages allow to reader comment right to the page.
    (interesting how they fight with spam :-)

DokuWiki do not have such feature.