[DISCUSS] Missing basic features ? ROADMAP

Bart Pietercil bart.pietercil at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 08:07:18 CDT 2007

I would very much like to endorse this request.
The time gained when learning and wrestling with Valentina would be
tremendous.

In the short (but intensive) time I've been working with Valentina, I
think I've learned a few tricks to could be shared on such a website.
Probably they (the tricks & comments) would already have been there,
and I wouldn't have lost as much time as I did now.

So yes please make the Wiki a community effort, I think everybody
would gain by it.

Bart