[DISCUSS] Missing basic features ? ROADMAP

Bart Pietercil bart.pietercil at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 07:57:12 CDT 2007

Hi Ruslan,

when looking at the roadmap few items seem to be left out.

My top is

transactions
Diagram editor
More stable version of VStudio (on OSX Intel, don't know of other
platforms)

3.0 for its triggers and procedures (I suppose ,as an example, that
these will permit me to implement stuff like modification date,
creation date)

What I am still looking into (so maybe this is already possible and I
haven' t found it yet):

connection based variables, something like a temp system table only
addressable for the specific connection where variables can be stored
as long as the connection is alive.
These variables should be useable by the procedures. (this is stuff I
could do with ColdFusion Server)

Only dreaming

HTH

Bart Pietercil