NEW WIKI page about Database Schema migration

Jochen Kötter jochen-koetter at gmx.de
Thu Jun 28 09:15:12 CDT 2007

Hi Ruslan,

Congratulation! It's a nice Site!
I noticed a litte mistake. The method 'OpenDatabase' requires a
boolean. In the 'Class Style' you don't use the return value.

One question about the Class Style in 3.1:
Did I read right ?
If I use in ConvertSchema_1_2 the reference to the unknown tbl...
Valentina will convert my Structure-classes when opening my Subclass-
db afterwards??

btw, what kind are the values I get with VarraySet.ItemAt - are these
OIDs ?
With iter.	Firstitem i.E. I get RecIDs, is this correct?

Greetings
Jochen Koetter