[V4REV] using of Trevor's libDatabase

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Fri Jun 15 14:22:22 CDT 2007

On Jun 15, 2007, at 2:13 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

>> I haven't done heavy testing with with V2 but I did add support for
>> it. If anyone reports problems with it I can fix it.
>
>> and
>
>> Send any changes you find to me and I will incorporate them. Also let
>> me know what version of libDatabase you are using. The latest version
>> is 2.0.3.1
>
> I wonder, if exists a simple tutorial for beginners?
>
> And If at least THIS tutorial and its step by step do work for v2 ?

The archive <http://www.mangomultimedia.com/download/revolution/
libDatabase/libDatabase_2.zip> contains some documentation and a
sample stack that works with recipes.

I listed in the description on the download page <http://
www.mangomultimedia.com/developer/revolution/> that I did test it
with Valentina 2 (this was a while ago so my memory is foggy) so it
should work if you setup a V2 database with the proper structure.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems
trevor at bluemangolearning.com