FIXED: no June demo license

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue Jun 12 17:51:19 CDT 2007

On Jun 10, 2007, at 8:49 AM, william humphrey wrote:

> I'm still playing with my demo copy and wondered what do I put for a
> serial number when using the demo?
>
> This doesn't work:
>
>    put "valentina"			into tDBA["Type"]
>    put "recipes.vdb" into tDBA["Name"]
>    put " " into tDBA["MacSerial"]
>    put " " into tDBA["WinSerial"]
>
>    libdb_registerDatabase kMyRecipesDB, tDBA
>
> (and maybe type is "valentina3"?

So you know I have not tested libDatabase with Valentina 3 at all so
I'm not sure if it works or not.

I won't be adding any particular changes to support 3.0 features but
if there are changes that need to be made with existing features that
are 2.0 let me know and I can at least take a look.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems
trevor at bluemangolearning.com