FIXED: no June demo license

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 16:48:36 CDT 2007

I figured out that the database name is not one file ending in .vdb
instead it is several inside a folder (I tried to get Valentina studio
to make it one file and had no luck).

So I solved that problem and am connecting ok but now find out that
trevor's example file doesn't work with valentina as it should. I get

 Error: The field "ID" is not able to point to the "RecipeID" field
because of ptr-field type.

So now I have to figure out how to change the ID fields to the type
that valestina is expecting. I notice that Valentina Studio doesn't
allow some of the features to be accessed with its simple GUI
controls.

    put "valentina2"			into tDBA["Type"]
    put "recipes/recipes" into tDBA["Name"]
    put "" into tDBA["MacSerial"]