[ANN] Vstudio 3.2 -- reuploaded

Jeff Justice listaccount at starionline.com
Sat Jul 28 20:40:31 CDT 2007

I don't know how much more clear I could have gotten than:

"Launch VStudio on same machine as server. Stop server. Open
master.vdb. Change user name and password of only user there. Click
save, Vstudio crashes."

The problem was in Ruslan's definition of what "Save" was.  There is
only one place I am aware of that you can "click" to "save" anything
in VStudio and that is an icon on the toolbar that looks like a disk,
the standard "save to disk" symbol in most software.

Am I wrong?

Jeff