[ANN] Vstudio 3.2 -- reuploaded

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Jul 28 09:17:10 CDT 2007

On 28/7/07 5:11 PM, "william humphrey" <shoreagent at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes mac. Changing to other data types works fine. It is just to date that
> causes crashes and my theory is that the data there 2007-08-12 is in a
> format not acceptable.

Aha, so you convert NOT empty field ?!?!

William this is VITAL information to reproduce bug !!!! :-)

Please Please Please

    add EXACT steps you do into your Mantis report.
    starting from

* create table

* create field
    click ok

------
Guys you are developers, please please try to be more helpful.

Remember some time ago Jeff did complain  a lots here about crash on update
of record in data browser. Hopefully at last of end he did send MOVIE of
steps, where I have to see that to save record he click button in the
toolbar. But we was used just do mouse-click which works fine.

So it is VERY important specify EXACT STEP and PATH to problem!