[ANN] Valentina 3.2 build of all products.

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Jul 28 08:04:46 CDT 2007

On 28/7/07 3:27 PM, "Kim Kohen" <kim at webguide.com.au> wrote:

Hi Kim,

>> - 0002322: [API] VStudio 3.0 Data-Editor doesn't scroll the
>> Fleidnames (jochen)
> €€€€
> still broken - was this even tested?  And how did the missing images
> bug get through?

Okay, I will test this issue self now.
I hope Mantis contains your db for test.

> Valentina is becoming increasingly frustrating - so much so that I'm
> now coding everything in the RB/SQL way in the event that I switch
> back to the RB database. The features and pricing are fine but the
> reliability is just not there - I find I'm re-indexing local
> databases regularly

Did you say this before EVER?
I hear about this problem the first time from you. No?
Mantis report?
Detailed description of issue?
Databases for debugging ?

I do not see this info from you...

again:
    if you keep silent -- we think it is all right.

> and VServer is still crashing every time there's
> a dirty close of a client connection.  And then there's the
> Vcomponent size issue...

Mantis report?  Including crash log ?