V4RB 3.0 and pre-emptive threads

Dave Addey listmail1 at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Jul 24 10:40:05 CDT 2007

Hi Ruslan,

No worries.  Thank you for persevering with this!

I agree that maybe REALbasic is not the tool to use for all of this
pre-emptive threading, but sadly I don't really have a choice right now.
However, the good news is that thanks to Charles's help with V4CC, I think I
have a workable approach.  It has taken some work, but I think it will do
what I need.

Thanks both to Charles and Ruslan for all the help!

Dave.