trouble deploying v4rb 3.0 ub osx MORE INFO

Robert Nichols robert at formworkdesign.com
Sun Jul 22 19:27:21 CDT 2007

The error message is:

Runtime Error 4: Failed Assertion

Location: /Volumes/RBUS/Common/plugin.cpp:7086

Failure Condition: pluginEntryTabe.GetEntry( entrypointName, out )
Failure Message: can't find plugin method Valentina.ThrowExceptions
( Assigns inValue as booean )

If I run the v4rb osx ub installer on the machine then the
application can run. So...there is something wrong with the bundled
vcomponents. I got them into the app with Ruslan's shell script. I've
confirmed their presence in the bundle. What could be going wrong?