Multi-record insert/append using sub-query list - and Binary Links

Sims, John (CDC/CCHP/NCBDDD) (CTR) ayu8 at CDC.GOV
Thu Jul 19 09:43:32 CDT 2007

Hi Ruslan,

It will be interesting to see where you go with this idea.  I think it
could be a really good one and really add some more power to Valentina.
Binary Links are such a fantastic addition to the world of databases!
The easier and more powerful you can make them, the better.

Keep up the good work!

-John