Valentina Studio complains and our plans // [V4RB] Studio error message

Kim Kohen kim at webguide.com.au
Thu Jul 19 07:22:45 CDT 2007

> That's weird as this is the first version of VStudio I've used that
> hasn't caused me problems - well, aside from the non-scrolling
> header bug. And I've probably done more with VStudio in the past 2
> weeks than in the past 6 months - it's open pretty much all day.
> I'm curious where people are having problems.
well, I spoke too early - I've had about 10 crashes tonight, and
spotted a number of bugs, as I went through converting a db from UTF8
to UTF16.

Valentina can be real cool but jeez it can be frustrating as well.
Perhaps, as on the RB list, there should be calls for a bug fix only
release because I think it sometimes it moves forward with great
ideas that are only half complete.

//k