Multi-record insert/append using sub-query list - and Binary Links

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Jul 19 02:48:18 CDT 2007

On 19/7/07 8:05 AM, "Barry G. Sumpter" <BarrySum at BigPond.Net.AU> wrote:

Hi Barry,

Right. I think you can have in table OldOrders one more utility Boolean
field. And use it to mark new 100 records as TRUE.

Then you will be able use this

 LINK RECORD(1) OF Shops
 WITH RECORDS
 (SELECT OldOrders.RecID on Orders_1_M_OldOrders where fldIsNew = TRUE)

Then you need cleanup this flag

    UPDATE OldOrders
        SET   fldIsNew = FALSE
        WHERE fldIsNew = TRUE