errors and fooling around -- plus looking for someone to hire

Thorsten Hohage thohage at objectmanufactur.com
Wed Jul 18 10:10:59 CDT 2007

On 2007-07-18, at 16:48, william humphrey wrote:
> I need someone who knows Valentina and RunRev and who wants some
> part time work.

I'm sorry, but I'm not qualified to do this job, BUT

did you download and install the V4Rev-Classes and follow the
described path to install, or did you use the "given" pre-installed
RunRev functionality?

Because using the pre-installed means using a Valentina V1.x
technology and you MUST install the actual downloaded one.

Furthermore there was a change in format between 3.0.x and 3.1 and
you need to ensure that both client and server are of the same version.

If all this still fail, then yes, you need a real RunRev professional.

regards

Thorsten Hohage
--
objectmanufactur.com - Hamburg,Germany