Valentina Studio complains and our plans // [V4RB] Studio error message

Christer Olsson christer at ljusaideer.se
Sun Jul 15 16:19:04 CDT 2007

Hi Ruslan,

I think many old-timers has learned to use their own routines for
most things and not depend on Valentina Studio. I have seen far more
Valentina Studio crashes than I can count, and lots of "funny"
behaviour. So I think it's a very good idea to assign some extra
developer resources to this part of your operation.

Best,
Christer

   Christer Olsson   PO Box 9160        Phone +46 40 25 85 85
   Ljusa Idéer AB    SE-200 39 Malmo    Fax +46 40 25 85 89
   Kantyxegatan 5    Sweden             http://www.ljusaideer.se