SQL Commands for creating Binary Links from Legacy Link values?

Barry G. Sumpter BarrySum at BigPond.Net.AU
Fri Jul 13 19:12:27 CDT 2007

Hi Bart and any who care to comment,

I did read that page but felt it need more explanation as to it purpose.

As originally mentioned there are only the logical field values that match.

There is NO current Valentina key created.  Other than the RecIDs.

Where the "COPY LINKS FROM src_link_name TO dest_link_name"

I believe valentina expect src_link_name to be some sort of pre built
Valentina key.

So I looking for the procedure to get these tables into a Many to One Binary
Link.

CREATE BINARY LINK
     Binary_Link_T1_M_1_T2
         ON TABLES (T1, T2) AS MANY TO ONE             ???

Or am I jumping to far ahead in the procedure where I would need
To create Valentina forein keys first?

Thanks,
     Barry G. Sumpter