SQL Commands for creating Binary Links from Legacy Link values?

Barry G. Sumpter BarrySum at BigPond.Net.AU
Fri Jul 13 18:55:14 CDT 2007

Hi John,

Not a problem at all.

Another scenario is where you've created a binary link
and simply deleted it.  Intentionally or not.

Or it gets corrupted as you mentioned.
And where a subsequent clone can't fix it.

You are correct you would be stuck unless you can recover from
a backup.

Another reason I am uncomfortable is the presentation layer where the links
are almost hidden.  And I have to know where to go and look for them.

All the best,
     Barry G. Sumpter