Date issues

Kim Kohen kim at webguide.com.au
Mon Jul 9 08:43:19 CDT 2007

all,

I have a table with a date field. The db is set to DDMMYYYY and '-'
as the separator. I am testing the following SQL in VStudio:

This results in a single insert. When I query this row though, it
returns 13-01--0004. I recall some issues with certain date functions
(in March) but this is a straight insert with what appears to be a
valid sql date.  Can someone explain what's happening and how to
solve it?

cheers

kim