Trap Valentina license time limit - where is the documentation hypelinks

Ivan Smahin IvanSmahin at public.kherson.ua
Sat Jul 7 01:57:54 CDT 2007

Hello Jeff,

Friday, July 6, 2007, 11:09:46 PM, you wrote:

> I have to agree with you to a degree.  Having spent a fair amount of
> time poring through the "documentation", and the wiki, I find it hard
> to follow.

Unfortunately  there  are  a lot of reasons the documentation is still
far  enough  from  being  perfect.  But, nobody says it will be so for
ever.  We  are  trying to improve it each day, react on any request on
the list and so on.
Supporting it in consistent state requires a lot of time and sometime
the docs become partly obsolete.

On the other hand we have a lot of examples
(about  50 for each ADK) and, I believe, it could be more helpful for development then
tons of the books and docs.

> I personally think I have a pretty good command of the english
> language, and would be willing to spend some time to straighten up
> the grammar and spelling of the documentation and wiki, if someone at
> Paradigma expresses an interest in me doing so.

You are welcome.

Ivan Smahin
Senior Software Engineer
Paradigma Software, Inc